To promote the advancement and facilitate the acquisition of that knowledge which constitute the professional qualification of the Planter.
ISP recognises the need to train the general staff of the plantation industry. The two programmes specially developed to cater all those needs is :-
- Certificate in Plantation Management (CPM) – a steppingstone for those in the general staff category
Certificate In Plantation Management (CPM)
** SPM/STPM or With working experience of at least 6 months and above in the plantation or agricultural industry.
- The course conducted on weekends with classroom hours totalling 140 hours covering 10 modules.
- The programme spread over a period of 5 to 6 months.
- Programme methodology – lectures/discussions, case studies, workshops, assignments and examinations.
- The participants who have completed the programme could proceed to take up our LISP examinations by applying for studentship.