Location: Amcorp Trade Centre, Petaling Jaya
• Degree holder, preferably in Plantation.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in plantation and related industries.
• Ability to work in a team and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Good networking in the plantation industry, private and public sectors.
• Knowledge of plantation or related industries is an advantage.
• Willing to travel including overseas.
• Reporting to Chief Executive/Chief Executive Officer.
• Responsible for the Technical Education Scheme (TES) involved in the Professional Diploma of Licentiate of the Incorporated Society of Planters (LISP) and the Advanced Professional Diploma of Associate of the Incorporated Society of Planters (AISP) programmes/Training division of the ISP.
• Promote, solicit, and market various training programmes especially plantation courses.
• Formulating and coordinating new business and all public and in-house training programmes.
• Identify and develop new progammes for training opportunities.
• Promoting the ISP National Seminar/International Planters Conference.
• Strong knowledge on Training needs analysis, designing training programmes for plantation industry, and implementation/evaluation.
Salary (including housing and transport allowances) :
• About RM 60,000.00 per annum
We offer attractive remuneration packages including bonuses, housing, and transport allowances.
Interested candidates are required to submit a comprehensive resume, recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.), current and expected salary to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
THE INCORPORATED SOCIETY OF PLANTERS
ISP MANAGEMENT (M) SDN. BHD.
P.O. BOX 10262
50708 KUALA LUMPUR
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 24 AUGUST 2020