Location: Amcorp Trade Centre, Petaling Jaya
• SPM or Certificate or equivalent. Diploma qualifications preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in training (public/in-house programs) and office administration
• Ability to work in a team and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge and networking in the plantation or related industries is an advantage
• Ability to do some secretarial work such as taking minutes and drafting letters
• Reporting to Senior Executive, Business Development & Training
• Assist the Technical Education Scheme (TES) division of The Incorporated Society of Planters (ISP) namely the Professional Diploma of Licentiate of the Incorporated Society of Planters (LISP) and the Advanced Professional Diploma of Associate of the Incorporated Society of Planters (AISP) programmes.
• Assist in promoting and marketing various training programmes.
• Assist in coordinating in relation to training programmes
• Assist in administrative matters relating to new progammes for training opportunities
• Assist in promoting the ISP National Seminars/International Planters Conferences
• Design brochures for training programmes.
Salary (including housing and transport allowances) :
• RM 2,000.00 – RM 2,600 per month
We offer attractive remuneration packages including bonuses, housing, and transport allowances.
Interested candidates are required to submit a comprehensive resume, recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.), current and expected salary to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ISP MANAGEMENT (M) SDN. BHD.
P.O. BOX 10262
50708 KUALA LUMPUR
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 24 August 2020