Safety and Health in The Plantation OSHA and Relevant Health and Safety Laws
MR. S. THAVARAJ
23-24 JUNE 2020
Suite 3A01, Level 3A, PJ Tower, Amcorp Trade Centre
No. 18 Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
• To enable participants to gain an insight into all the relevant safety and health laws Labour Laws) in Malaysia.
• To enable participants to raise issues in safety and health not provided for in the existing legislations.
• Participants to learn the appropriate tools in identifying hazards in the plantation and in the plantation industry.
• Participants to develop an effective an efficient safety and health program within the means of the management.
• Participants to justify the need for a full time safety officer of the appropriate category.
• Participants to make recommendations to the management on putting an effective safety and health program for their workplace.
• Participants to acquire skills in basic First Aid.
• Participants to cope with stress at workplace.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE HERE: